The DEWALT Dieless Crimper (DCE350) features a universal 4 pusher design and crimps #8 – 750 MCM Copper and Aluminum cable and connectors. An innovative head design with guard rails helps to protect crimping head when crimping small diameter cable. A 360° pivoting head allows the crimper to maneuver in tight spaces. Forward and reverse triggers offer convenient one-handed operation. The tool features Crimp Connect™ software, an onboard intelligence system integrated into the tool that provides detailed reports of date, time, force, and successfully completed cycles of the crimps completed by the tool. Crimp Connect™ software also reports on tool calibration and service history. An integrated LED interface is used to communicate power on or power off, battery state of charge, successfully completed cycles of the crimps completed by the tool, and if recalibration or service is needed. A bright LED light helps to illuminate the crimping area when working in dark spaces. The tool also includes attachment points and a shoulder strap for convenience when transporting it around the jobsite.
Interested in this item or want more information?
Phone: (586) 264 - 1962
Can't find what you want? Give us a call and we can help you find it.
Features & Specs
- #8 - 750 McM Cu / 750 Al crimping capacity for copper and aluminum cable and connectors
- Crimp Connect™ software provides detailed reports of work done
- Onboard diagnostics indicates battery state of charge, successfully completed cycle, service needed, and operating termperature range of the tool
- Guard rail helps to protect crimping head when crimping small diameter cable
- Bright LED light helps to illuminate work area
- Easily accessible forward and reverse triggers for ease of use
- Shoulder strap and connection ring for portability
750 Cu / Al MCM
Power Tool Type
- (2) DCB204 4 Ah Li-Ion batteries
- DCE115 Charger
- Shoulder Strap