The DEWALT U-Type Died Crimping Tool (DCE300) delivers a 12-ton crimping force for UL classified crimps using compatible connectors from leading manufacturers. It accepts U Type dies from all brands and has a capacity from #8 – 750 MCM Cu /Al. A 270° pivoting head allows the crimper to maneuver in tight spaces while forward and reverse trigger switches offer convenient one-handed operation. The tool features Crimp Connect™ software, an onboard intelligence system integrated into the tool that provides detailed reports of date, time, force, and successfully completed cycles of the crimps completed by the tool. Crimp Connect™ software also reports on tool calibration and service history. An integrated LED interface is used to communicate power on or power off, battery state of charge, cycle completion, and if recalibration or service is needed. A bright LED light helps to illuminate the crimping area when working in dark spaces. The tool also includes attachment points and a shoulder strap for convenience when transporting around the jobsite.
Interested in this item or want more information?
Phone: (586) 264 - 1962
Can't find what you want? Give us a call and we can help you find it.
Features & Specs
- 750 McM Cu / 750 Al crimping capacity for copper and aluminum cable
- Crimp Connect™ software provides detailed reports of work done
- Onboard diagnostics indicates battery life successfully completed cycles, service needed, and operating termperature range
- Guard rails protect crimping head when crimping small diameter cable
- Bright LED light help to illuminate work area
- Easily accessible forward and reverse triggers for ease of use
- Shoulder strap and connection ring for portability
750 Cu/ Al MCM
Power Tool Type
- (2) DCB204 4 Ah Li-Ion batteries
- DCE115 Charger
- Shoulder Strap