The DCH293X2 20V Max XR Brushless 1-1/8” Rotary Hammer is a high-performance drill that is powered by a DEWALT brushless motor and durable German engineered mechanism that delivers 3.5 joules of impact energy. With its balanced design, SHOCKS® Active Vibration Control® technology and Extreme Run Time, this hammer is ideally suited for all day use and large diameter hole drilling, even in the hardest concrete. The patented E-Clutch ® system provides enhanced control to the user in a bind up situation and can help minimize sudden torque reaction compared to standard clutches.The DCH293 is Dust Extraction ready for the D25304DH.
Interested in this item or want more information?
Phone: (586) 264 - 1962
Can't find what you want? Give us a call and we can help you find it.
Features & Specs
- 3.5J's of impact energy provides corded power without the cord
- E-Clutch for maximum control in bind-up situations - A Perform and Protect feature.
- SHOCKS - Active Vibration Control reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles. A Perform and Protect feature.
- DEWALT built brushless motor for all day runtime and durability
- Retractable utility hook for convenient hanging
- German Engineered for Quality and Durability
- Dust Management Ready. Use with D25304DH.
0 - 4480 bpm
DCB609 / DCB118
E-Clutch™ and Integral Mechanical Clutch
Dust Collection Ready
No Load Speed
0 - 1,000 rpm
Optimal Concrete Drilling
5/8" - 7/8" in
Power Tool Type
Yes - SHOCKS™