The DCH133B 20V Max XR Brushless 1" D-Handle Rotary Hammer is a compact light weight high-performance rotary hammer that has a durable German engineered mechanism that delivers 2.6 joules of impact energy. At the heart of this tool is the DEWALT brushless motor and durable rotary hammer mechanism. With its better than corded speed of application, compact size, light weight and balanced design, this hammer can replace your corded tool. The mechanical clutch enhances user control in a bind up situation and can help minimize sudden torque reaction. The DCH133 is dust extraction ready for the D25301D.
Interested in this item or want more information?
Phone: (586) 264 - 1962
Can't find what you want? Give us a call and we can help you find it.
Features & Specs
- Optimized 2.6J mechanism provides faster than corded Speed of Application
- DEWALT electronics allow the tool to maintain speed through the entire application without bogging down even with the largest bits.
- Durable German Engineered mechanism for long service life, even in the hardest concrete.
- Compact size allows access to space restricted areas.
0 - 5,550 bpm
Dust Collection Ready
No Load Speed
0 - 1,500 rpm
Optimal Concrete Drilling
3/16 - 5/8 in
Power Tool Type
- Adjustable Side Handle with Integrated Depth Stop Rod
- Depth Rod