The DEWALT Press Tool (DCE200M2K) is capable of pressing pipe fittings from 1/2" to 4" in copper and stainless steel pipe. The DCE200M2K is capable of completing a full range of presses and is compatible with a wide range of crimping heads and attachments for different materials and applications (Please see compatibility chart for compatible attachments). The head of the tool pivots 360° to maneuver in tight spaces and the crimping jaws have a black galvanized coating to help protect from corrosion. The unit features Crimp Connect ™ t software, an onboard intelligence system integrated into the tool that provides detailed reports of the date, time, force, and successfully completed cycles of the presses completed by the tool as well as the tools calibration and service history. An integrated LED interface is used to communicate power on or power off, battery state of charge, cycle completion, and if recalibration or service is needed. A bright LED helps to illuminate the crimping area when working in dark spaces. The tool includes attachment points and a shoulder strap for convenience when transporting around the jobsite.
Interested in this item or want more information?
Phone: (586) 264 - 1962
Can't find what you want? Give us a call and we can help you find it.
Features & Specs
- 1/2 - 4 Inch Pressing Capacity for Copper, Pex, Stainless Steel, and Carbon Steel Pipe
- On Board Diagnostics indicates battery life, successful crimp, service needed, and operating temperature range
- Crimp Connect Reporting Technology provides detailed reports of work done
- Bright LED Work light Eliminates Work Area
- Compatible with leading manufactures connecters and most crimping heads
- Easily accessible forward and reverse triggers for increased ease of use
- Should strap and connection ring for added portability
4 Tons tons
Power Tool Type
- DCE200, (2) DCB204, DCE115, Shoulder Strap,(5) ½ - 2 inch crimping heads, kit box