This 6 foot non-conductive DEWALT fiberglass step ladder has a 500lbs load capacity, exceeding ANSI Type IAA rating. This ladder features an extra heavy-duty metal top with tool slots and magnet, 25% greater step surface, an impact absorption system, heavy duty boots with non-marring bonded tread mechanically fastened to the upper boot to create a secure slip-resistant footing, wrap-around internal spreader braces, wide back braces, and double-rivet step construction. This DEWALT DXL3810-06 step ladder meets or exceeds the safety standards set by ANSI, CSA, and OSHA.
Interested in this item or want more information?
Phone: (586) 264 - 1962
Can't find what you want? Give us a call and we can help you find it.
Features & Specs
- Metal top complete with tool slots and magnet
- Wrap-around internal spreaders for strength and durability
- 25% greater step surface* (step surface is 3.75" vs. 3" industry standard)
- Impact Absorption System protects against damage
- Heavy-duty boot with maximum slip-resistant surface area