The DEWALT DCN660 drives 16-Gauge 20° angled finish nails which makes it ideal for fastening baseboard, crown molding, casing and decorative trim. Fueled by DEWALT's 20V MAX lithium ion battery along with its XR brushless motor the DCN660 is ready to fire and designed to be your primary finish nailer. No compressors, no hoses, and no gas is required for operation so you can get right to the job without the additional expense or hassle.
Interested in this item or want more information?
Phone: (586) 264 - 1962
Can't find what you want? Give us a call and we can help you find it.
Features & Specs
- Drives 16ga 20-degree angled finish nails from 1-1/4" to 2-1/2"
- Tool-free selectable actuation modes - sequential mode for precision placement and bump mode for production speed
- Up to 800 nails per charge** (**when used with 20V MAX* 2.0Ah battery - sold separately)
- Tool-free jam release to quickly and easily clear jammed nails
- Multifunctional LED lights for workspace illumination and tool diagnostics
- Adjustable belt hook
- Tool-free depth adjustment for precise countersinking of nails
- Integrated tool-free stall release lever - quickly reset the driver blade in the event of a stall
- 100% battery power = no gas, hose, or compressor
- No-Mar tips included to prevent damage to the work surface
- Trigger lock-off allows trigger to be disabled when tool is not in use
- Compatitable with all DEWALT 20V MAX batteries
Belt / Rafter Hook
Fastener Type / Gauge:
16 Gauge Finish
Firing / Acutation Mode
Tool Free Selectable Trigger
1-1/4 to 2-1/2 in
No Mar Pad
Power Tool Type
- DCB660B 20V Max* 16ga Angled Finish Nailer