The D25723K 1-7/8" SDS Max Combination Hammer with 2-Stage Clutch/E-Clutch features the 2 Stage Clutch to give the professional optimal control during bind up situations. Reduce vibration and fatigue with Active Vibration Control® for comfort and endurance during long work periods.
Interested in this item or want more information?
Phone: (586) 264 - 1962
Can't find what you want? Give us a call and we can help you find it.
Features & Specs
- 2 Stage Clutch and E-Clutch provides both a mechanical and electronic clutch protection for maximum torque control in a bit jam situation
- SHOCKS - Active Vibration Control reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles. A Perform and Protect feature.
- 11 joules of impact energy provides fast drilling and chipping performance
- Electronic variable speed gives the user full control of speed while drilling or chipping
- Rear side handle mount delivers a better ergonomic position to the user when drilling downward
- Electronic Soft Start provides the user more control when the trigger is pulled.
- Compatible with DWH050K drilling dust extraction system.
- Chipping function allows for fast demolition of walls and correction work on floors.
- Trigger lock on reduces user fatigue while chipping
- Compatible with DWH053K chiseling dust extraction system.
1,260 - 2,520 bpm
2 Stage & E-Clutch
No Load Speed
137 - 275 rpm
Optimal Concrete Drilling
7/8 - 1-3/4 in
Power Tool Type
Yes - Shocks™
- Kit Box
- 2 Position Side Handle
- User Guide