The D25603K 1-3/4" SDS Max Combination Hammer features the E-Clutch Anti-Rotational Technology to give the professional optimal control during bind up situations. Reduce vibration and fatigue with Active Vibration Control® for comfort and endurance during long work periods.
Interested in this item or want more information?
Phone: (586) 264 - 1962
Can't find what you want? Give us a call and we can help you find it.
Features & Specs
- SHOCKS - Active Vibration Control reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles. A Perform and Protect feature.
- 2 Stage Clutch & E-Clutch provide maximum control in bind up situations. A Perform and Protect feature.
- 8.0 joules of impact energy provides fast drilling and powerful chipping
- 13.5 amp high-performance motor provides high performance & overload protection
- Electronic variable speed dial allows the user to control the speed of drilling or chipping while maintaining speed under load
- Rear handle mount increases user comfort in down-drilling applications
- Trigger lock on provides increased user comfort in extended use chipping ONLY applications
- Electronic Soft Start provides the user more control when the trigger is pulled.
- Chisel rotation mode allows the user to turn the chisel without having to remove it.
- Compatible with DWH053K chiseling dust extraction system.
1,430 - 2,840 bpm
2 Stage & E-Clutch
No Load Speed
210 - 415 rpm
Optimal Concrete Drilling
1/2 - 1-3/8 in
Power Tool Type
- 360 Side Handle
- Kit Box
- Users Guide