D25601K 1-3/4" SDS Max Combination Hammer is a high-performance drill powered by 8 joules of impact energy that protects professionals with reduced vibration felt at the handles using the Active Vibration Control® technology.
Interested in this item or want more information?
Phone: (586) 264 - 1962
Can't find what you want? Give us a call and we can help you find it.
Features & Specs
- SHOCKS - Active Vibration Control reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles. A Perform and Protect feature.
- 8.0 joules of impact energy provides fast drilling and powerful chipping
- 13.5 amp high-performance motor provides high performance & overload protection
- Electronic variable speed dial allows the user to control the speed of drilling or chipping while maintaining speed under load
- Rear handle mount increases user comfort in down-drilling applications
- Electronic Soft Start provides the user more control when the trigger is pulled.
- Compatible with DWH050K drilling dust extraction system.
- Chipping function allows for fast demolition of walls and correction work on floors.
- Trigger lock on reduces user fatigue while chipping ONLY.
- Compatible with DWH053K chiseling dust extraction system.
1,430 - 2,840 bpm
No Load Speed
210 - 415 rpm
Optimal Concrete Drilling
5/8" - 1-1/4 in
Power Tool Type
Yes - Shocks™