The DW616PK 1-3/4 HP Fixed Base / Plunge Router Combo Kit has the power to rout smoothly through hardwoods. Provides quick and precise depth adjustments and fast, easy motor pack removal for bit and base changes. The plunge base integral dust collection provides superior bit visibility.
- Amps 11.0Amps
- HP 1-3/4HP
- No Load Speed 24,500rpm
- Collet Diameter 1/2'', 1/4''
- Plunge Stroke 2-1/2''
- Depth Stop Micro-fine depth adjustment ring
- Base Dimension 6''
- Spindle Lock No
- Tool Weight 10.0lbs
- Shipping Weight 23.6lbs
Interested in this item or want more information?
Phone: (586) 264 - 1962
Can't find what you want? Give us a call and we can help you find it.
Features & Specs
- 1-3/4 HP (maximum motor HP), 11.0 amp motor provides the power to rout smoothly through the toughest hardwoods
- Micro-fine depth adjustment ring provides precise depth adjustments in 1/64" increments and adjusts vertically for a constant switch/cordset location
- Adjustable, tool-free steel motor cam lock makes depth adjustment and base changes quick and solid-locking
- Quick release motor latches for fast and easy motor pack removal for bit and base changes
- Integral, through-the-column dust collection collects 95% of the dust and provides superior bit visibility
- Detachable cordset offers cordset serviceability and removes the need for a "shorty" cord motor pack
- Sub-base concentricity gauge included to ensure bit concentricity for best-in-class accuracy
- Precision machined brass bushings and case-hardened steel guide rods provide a smooth and accurate plunge stroke
- Clear, LEXAN sub-base provides enhanced base durability, bit visibility, and accepts standard template guide bushings
- Rubber overmolded handles and low center of gravity design provide best-in-class comfort, balance, and control
- Dust-Sealed Switch protects against dust ingestion for longer switch life
- Heavy-duty, precision machined, die-cast aluminum base and motor housing for durability and low tool weight
- Nickel plated motor housing for a smooth, long-lasting depth adjustment
- Right or left switch and cordset location provides the ability to have the switch in your right or left hand
- Flat top for easy bit and depth changes
- Self-releasing, long, eight slotted collets for better bit retention and elimination of frozen bits
- Five position, adjustable turret stop assists in stepped or repeated plunge cuts
- Micro-fine depth adjustment on plunge base 5/128" per turn for precise routing in veneer and inlays
- Easy to reach plunge lever and switch for superior control while routing
1/2", 1/4 in
Micro-fine depth adjustment ring
1 3/4 HP
No Load Speed
Power Tool Type
THIS KIT INCLUDES
- DW616M motor pack
- DW6184 fixed base
- DW6182 plunge base
- 1/4" and 1/2" collets
- 2 wrenches
- Sub-base concentricity gauge
- Vacuum adapter
- Kit Box