The DW616K 1-3/4 HP Fixed Base Router Kit has the power to rout smoothly through hardwoods. Provides quick and precise depth adjustments and fast, easy motor pack removal for bit and base changes.
- Amps 11.0Amps
- HP 1-3/4HP
- No Load Speed 24,500rpm
- Collet Diameter 1/2'', 1/4''
- Plunge Stroke N/A''
- Depth Stop Micro-fine depth adjustment ring
- Base Dimension 6''
- Spindle Lock No
- Tool Weight 7.1lbs
- Shipping Weight 10lbs
Interested in this item or want more information?
Phone: (586) 264 - 1962
Can't find what you want? Give us a call and we can help you find it.
Features & Specs
- 1-3/4 HP (maximum motor HP), 11.0 amp motor provides the power to rout smoothly through the toughest hardwoods
- Micro-fine depth adjustment ring provides precise depth adjustments in 1/64" increments and adjusts vertically for a constant switch/cordset location
- Adjustable, tool-free steel motor cam lock makes depth adjustment and base changes quick and solid-locking
- Quick release motor latches for fast and easy motor pack removal for bit and base changes
- Detachable cordset offers cordset serviceability and removes the need for a "shorty" cord motor pack
- Sub-base concentricity gauge included to ensure bit concentricity for best-in-class accuracy
- Clear, LEXAN sub-base provides enhanced base durability, bit visibility, and accepts standard template guide bushings
- Rubber overmolded handles and low center of gravity design provide best-in-class comfort, balance, and control
- Dust-Sealed Switch protects against dust ingestion for longer switch life
- Heavy-duty, precision machined, die-cast aluminum base and motor housing for durability and low tool weight
- Nickel plated motor housing for a smooth, long-lasting depth adjustment
- Right or left switch and cordset location provides the ability to have the switch in your right or left hand
- Flat top for easy bit and depth changes
- Self-releasing, long, eight slotted collets for better bit retention and elimination of frozen bits
1/2", 1/4 in
Micro-fine depth adjustment ring
1 3/4 HP
No Load Speed
Power Tool Type
THIS KIT INCLUDES
- DW616M motor pack
- DW6184 fixed base
- 1/4" and 1/2" collets
- Sub-base concentricity gauge
- 2 wrenches
- Kit Box